As we navigate through uncharted waters with the recent pandemic, one thing is extremely clear, and that is that our awareness has increased for the need to step up our cleaning efforts, both in residential and commercial environments.
As a service provider, we are extremely committed to putting our best efforts forward in bringing an end to the COVID-19 Virus. While we are not claiming to kill or eradicate the COVID-19 virus with our cleaning process, we can, however provide you with a guarantee and a peace of mind assurance that our process will dramatically decrease soils, bacteria, viruses and other harmful contaminants that currently exist in your facility.
The following are steps we are taking during our cleaning process in an effort to protect our customers, staff and those we come in close contact with:
- Our equipment is cleaned immediately after each job.
- Deep cleaning and wipe down of common and high traffic areas.
- Cleaning of carpets and hard flooring surfaces using a hot water process.
- The use of Hydroxyl Generators,which have been tested by the FDA and proven to have a 99.9% success rate.
- Pre-spray of all surfaces to be cleaned which protects from contaminants becoming airborne during cleaning process.
- Our technician will take safety precautions and will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We will safely dispose of all waste and biohazard contaminated items.
- Use and application of Biosque Solutions Botanical Disinfectant through fogging method.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly service contracts available.
3500 Confederate Dr
El Paso, Texas 79936
TX License - 16-LP-00169
MON-FRI: 8:30 am - 5 pm
SAT: By Appointment
Lariat Restoration| Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Novatech