As we navigate through uncharted waters with the recent pandemic, one thing is extremely clear, and that is that our awareness has increased for the need to step up our cleaning efforts, both in residential and commercial environments.
As a service provider, we are extremely committed to putting our best efforts forward in bringing an end to the COVID-10 Virus. While we are not claiming to kill or eradicate the COVID-10 virus with our cleaning process, we can, however provide you with a guarantee and a peace of mind assurance that our process will dramatically decrease soils, bacteria, viruses and other harmful contaminants that currently exist in your facility.
The following are steps we are taking during our cleaning process in an effort to protect our customers, staff and those we come in close contact with:
- Cleaning of our equipment after every job – our equipment will be cleaned prior being used in your facility and immediately after servicing your facility.
- Thoroughly cleaning all touch points in the facilities we service. This includes a deep cleaning and wipe down of common and high traffic areas.
- Cleaning of carpets and hard flooring surfaces using a hot water process, which has been proven to be the most effective method of cleaning floors, especially carpet.
- The use of Hydroxyl Generators on every facility we serve. Hydroxyl generators have been tested by the FDA and have been proven to have a 99.9% success rate against selected viruses, bacteria, and mold. The FDA has classified Hydroxyl generators as a Class II Medical Device, safe for use in occupied areas.
- Pre-spray of all surfaces to be cleaned – this process will protect any surface contaminants from becoming airborne during the cleaning process.
- Safety Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our technicians will take safety precautions and will wear appropriate PPE. In addition, our process will be monitored by one crew member for quality control and safe practices.
- Disposal of waste and biohazard contaminated items. We will safely dispose of all contaminated waste products using an accredited Medical Waste Disposal 3rd party company regulated by the TCEQ.
- The use and application of Biosque Solutions Botanical Disinfectant. Our disinfectant of choice that can be found on the EPA “N” list.
- The application of disinfectant through fogging methods. The use of a fogger will provide the best application of coverage of the disinfectant solution to those hard to reach areas.
- Daily, weekly and monthly service contracts available. For additional information, please contact your Lariat Restoration Service Representative.
3500 Confederate Dr
El Paso, Texas 79936
TX License - 16-LP-00169
MON-FRI: 8:30 am - 5 pm
SAT: By Appointment